Wiping My Nose

While cleaning this morning, my allergies were in full revolt from the cleaning products. It is also a muggy day here and I couldn’t wait to finish my chores and get in the shower I had just scrubbed.

I reached for the clean tissue I had set on the sink and blew my nose and it felt like my nose was on fire. I had mistaken a bleach wipe for the tissue and in my hurry and sweaty state didn’t even notice the clean “tissue” was wet and burn my nose I did.

I would like to blame this debacle on my vision but I can’t say for sure it wouldn’t have happened when I could see properly. All I can say for sure is that it hurt, a lot, and my nose has never been cleaner.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll To Top